Antonio Dolcetta on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 03:37:21 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Out of bounds

[[ Oracularities are meant to provide answers and interpretations
when there is a doubt, not to bend the rules until they fit. It seems
to me that we are abusing the oracularity system (and yes, I admit I
may have fallen there too) ]]

{
Create a new rule named "Overstepping on the legislative branch" that
reads:

If a Priest has submitted an oracularity as part of an answer that is
overridden by claims of Inconsistency he gains the property "Has
Overstepped" for that nweek.

Gaining the "Has Overstepped" property is a Misdemeanor.
Players that possess the "Has Overstepped" property may not be
selected as Priests.
}