ihope on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:30:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Contract Law

On 28/01/2008, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The way I read them, this proposal and Ivan's contract proposal seem to be
> suggesting quite different entities. Ivan's could potentially resemble an
> alternative to the old factions, in that it can have money and devices and
> be an active entity within the game. BobTHJ's seem to be more like contracts
> that hold people to certain things, i.e. signed for your job or to rent a
> place. social vs legal contract?

I disagree. Mine COULD resemble factions, but the basics are the same:
in both proposals, you bind yourself to contracts and they tell you
what to do. I just add a few things on top of that.

I amend my proposal titled "Contracts", adding a Conflict with
BobTHJ's proposal "Contract Law".

--Ivan Hope CXXVII