comex on Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:27:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Carbon

On Jan 26, 2008 10:23 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That wasn't specified in GMT or NTime.
>
> Codae
Did either of my previous drafts for that message get sent?

They shouldn't have, but for some odd reason they're in my GMail
account as if I sent three messages to s-b.

-- Anyway, I thought it was sufficiently clear, but

BEGIN TRANSACTION

My most recent message that purported to initiate a transaction in 24
hours had no effect

On 2008-01-28 03:26:03 UTC I will perform the Game Action of
submitting the following
transaction:

BEGIN TRANSACTION

Wooble has not within the last 24 hours sent a message to agora-business
with the effect in Agora of spending 2 Ab Notes to make comex gain one
Ab Note

Wooble's HP is no more than 2

I purchase NanoSwarm from the MoG based on "Michael Crichton's Prey".

I activate the Unleash power with the target character of the first
character of Wooble's DNA.

END TRANSACTION

END TRANSACTION