Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:40:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Ministry of Probability

Create a new Rule, entitled "The Ministry of Probability", with the
following text:
{
There exists a Ministry known as the Ministry of Probability. The Minister
of Probability, also known as the Croupier, is responsible for generating
randomized (but potentially weighted, if called for) outcomes whenever a
Rule, Device, Game Action, or other change to the state of the Game requires
it (unless another mode of randomization or another Minister is also called
on). The Minister of Probability must announce his method for doing so to
the Public Forum [[e.g. I will get nomic.net's dice server to mail a result
of either 1 or 2 to the Public Forum, with 1 representing Heads and 2
representing Tails]] before generating the outcome.
}

Comments? I think the wording is awkward.

Billy Pilgrim