Justin Ahmann on Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:51:33 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

>From Rule 55:

Murder is a Felony that consists of intentionally causing another Player's Hit Points to become nonpositive.

The key word here is "intentionally".  I happen to know, due to an inside source, that the defendant's intention was not the death of the victim.  However, I cannot prove it to anybody else, as, if the defendant had taken the time to find the Current Hit Points of the victim at the time (which, I know due to the aforementioned inside source, the defendant did not), he could easily have Murdered the victim, knowing that a single Rapier strike would do so.  This course of events is entirely plausible, but I know it to be false.  Therefore, I answer this Consultation NO.

Oracularity:
Decrease the mackerel of the Player named Codae by m100 anyway.

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 2:00:14 AM
Subject: Re: [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

On Jan 24, 2008 4:27 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Is Codae Guilty as per Rule 55 for the murder of Hose?
> }}

This is Consultation #98. I assign it to Priest Codae.

NOTE: This judicial assignment was selected randomly, as have all
previous assignments I have made. It is unfortunate for Billy Pilgrim
that he did not specify Codae as an Unbeliever in this case. It
however is very fortunate for Codae who got this random assignment
with 9 to 1 odds.

Oracle BobTHJ