Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:27:57 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

Now that it has been posted to the proper forum, I declare this answer to be
INCONSISTENT with the cwn as well as established doctrine.

I point out to the Priest that the other Answer he refers to has yet to be
posted to the proper forum.

I submit the following Consultation:

{{
Is Codae Guilty as per Rule 55 for the murder of Hose?
}}

Billy Pilgrim