Aaron Coquet on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:57:57 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Hot Tomato

I answer this consultation YES with the following reasoning, to the proper
forum:
The "Throw" power does not have an effect that causes damage.

I am including no oracularity based on the fact that I can't think of a way
to prevent what was done.

I activate the Defend power of my rapier.