Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:34:17 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] ???? in the KITCHEN with the CANDLESTICK

J'ACCUSE!

Ah, how Quickly the Knights turn on each other when the faction rules are
repealed.

Someone is currently dead. Whether that person is Schrodinger's Cat (Hose)
or Schrodinger's Malformed Half-Cat-Half-Gerbil (0x44) is uncertain.

Note that, at the start of nweek 138, the situation was either:

Consultation 94 Pondered YES: Hose 2 HP, 0x44 5 HP

OR

Consultation 94 Pondered NO  : Hose 4 HP, 0x44 3 HP

Here is a list of recent actions on the RPG front, with my comments in
italics, based on the future answer to consultation 94...

--------------------------------------

23:26 Jan 23rd - Ivan Hope

I Stab 0x44 with my Rapier for not including an Oracularity. *0x44,
Defending, - m2.*

23:34 Jan 23rd - Hose

I mutate to TA.
I activate Jenga Smash on the Hammer of Thor targeting Level 8. *-4 HP for
all Level 8s (YES: 0x44 1 HP    NO: 0x44 is DEAD)*
I stab Billy Pilgrim with my Rapier.
I throw the Hot Tomato at Billy Pilgrim. *(Only effective if YES)*

23:47 Jan 23rd - Codae

I mutate to GC.
I purchase a Rapier for m35.
I Stab Hose. *(YES: Hose is DEAD    NO: Hose 2 HP)*

01:09 Jan 24th - 0x44

I spend m50 to purchase a Dozen Weather Balloons.
I spend m100 to activate the Float power.
I spend m50 to purchase a Potion Filled Super-Soaker.
I activate the Spray power with the target of myself. *(Only effective if
YES, 0x44 gets 4 HP)*
I stab Hose with my rapier. *(INEFFECTIVE: One of the Two is DEAD ALREADY!)*
I convert 45 points into m225, and purchase a NanoSwarm.
I activate the Unleash power with the target character 'A'. *(Only effective
if YES)*

Hurray, Hose is dead. *MAYBE, BUT YOU DIDN'T DO IT...*

If would submit Criminal Consultations, but I will wait till 94 becomes
Pondered one way or the other.

I would really have liked for 0x44 to have killed Hose, because then I'd
gladly recommend the maximum sentence, on the grounds that the murdered
exclaimed "Hurray, Hose is dead." Clearly First-Degree...

Please correct if I did anything wrong.

MoS Billy Pilgrim