Spencer Baugh on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:41:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation -- Rule 41

I answer this Yes.

Reasoning:
Rule 4E41 states there is no Rule 4E41. Therefore, we should remove it and
all references to it. This outcome could only be averted by there being no
rule 4E41, in which case the text which purports to be a rule should be
removed from the rulebook.

I submit the following Oracularity:
Remove all occurrences of the text between the quotation marks from the
Rules: "There is no Rule 4E41."
Repeal any Rule that has no text.