ihope on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Let Twins specify Conflicts

So far, the Twins-can't-specify-Conflicts thing has come into play
once that I remember, and that was when Murphy and I as Twins
submitted Proposals that would naturally Conflict with each other. A
third proposal had to be submitted to merge the two (which,
admittedly, produced a better result than if they'd just Conflicted
with each other). Regardless, I think we will eventually come out
with, say, Twins that think something should be changed but disagree
on how this should be done. Therefore:

I submit a Proposal titled "Twins and Conflict":

{In Rule 15, remove the sentence "He may not specify a Conflict with a
Proposal whose Author is currently his Twin."

After the sentence "If, in a set of two proposals, either lists the
other as a Conflict, those proposals are said to Conflict with each
other.", add the sentence "If two Proposals whose Authors are Twins
Conflict with each other, either Author may remove his Proposal from
the other Proposal's Conflicts, as long as this other Proposal is
Pending."}

--Ivan Hope CXXVII