Aaron Coquet on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:03:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Device proposal

True.. and should probably destroy itself afterwards.
I amend my proposal titled "More alchemy" to read:

Create a non-unique Blueprint named "Advanced Alchemy Lab"
{{
Device Name: Harsh Rejuvenation Potion
Cost: m75
Power: Drink
  * Trigger: Activated by Owner
  * Condition: Owner has not been the target of the Spray power of the
Potion-Filled Super-Soaker in the current or previous nDay. Owner has not
used the Drink power of a Harsh Rejuvenation Potion in the current nWeek.
  * Effect: Owner loses 3 hit points. Over the next 3 nDays, at the end of
each nDay, starting with the current one, the Owner of this device gains 5
hit points (one the same nDay the Drink power is activated, two the next
nDay, and two the nDay after that) in addition to but independent of normal
hit point regeneration. One (1) of the Owner's Harsh Rejuvenation Potions is
destroyed.
}}

[[So it hits you for 3, then you heal 5, for a net heal of 2 at the end of
the third nDay.]]

On Jan 11, 2008 1:34 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2008 4:08 PM, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  * Effect: Owner loses 3 hit points. Over the next 3 nDays, the Owner of
> > this device gains 5 hit points (one the same nDay the Drink power is
> > activated, two the next nDay, and two the nDay after that) in addition
> > but independent of normal hit point regeneration.
>
> This should state when in the day it does the healing, especially
> relative to the normal regeneration.
>
> --Ivan Hope CXXVII

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!