Mike McGann on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:54:48 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Answer to Consultation 88 1/2

"The Hurried Proposals that were Won at the ends of their Particular
Voting Periods Passed and became Historical at that time."

Again, this is not a Question but I'll answer it anyway with a YES.
Since a Reasoning was not submitted with the Consultation, I Answer
this Consultation without a Reasoning as well.

Note that there is a bug in the way the Hurried Proposals work. If
there are two overlapping Voting Periods, the tally procedure for the
first one will also tally for the other one since it operates on Open
Proposals with no distinction to Voting Period.

- Priest Hose