ihope on Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:37:36 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Various things

I request to see the agreement behind The Knights Who Say B. Also, I
point out that if I'm not mistaken, *every* proposal this past nweek
went the way they voted--just about a unanimous vote would have been
required to make something not go their way. To be on the safe side,
I'm Hitting my Panic Button, or setting my Mental State to Paranoid,
or whatever it is right now.

I submit a Consultation:

{The text of an agreement is part of the state of the game.}

Remember the Oracularity, eh?

Then I submit a Proposal, titled "Goodbye, cruel world":

{Amend Rule 4E35 by adding the following text in a new paragraph at
the bottom of it:

"If the owner of a Device ceases to be a device owner object, the
Device ceases to exist."

All Devices belonging to things that are not device owner objects
cease to exist, including Pikhq's Rapier.}

I attempt to Hurry this Proposal.

I also submit this Consultation:

{The Hurried Proposals that Won at the ends of their Particular Voting
Periods Passed and became Historical at that time.}

Also, there was something else, but I don't remember, so I guess it
doesn't matter.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII