Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:27:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] The Ghost Rapier

My net connection's like molasses so I'll handle everything in one post:

I exchange 16 points for 80 macks. A riddle for the Great Fixit Raffle,
along with a list of eligible respondents, will be published later on to the
discussion forum. 80 macks, wow! I shoulda gone half and half...

Codae, I don't think you can buy a Rapier from nobody because I don't think
nobody/null can be the device owner of a rapier. If I weren't the
supplicant, I'd declare the answer to the Rapier Consultation
Inconsistent...

Since I can't get on right now, I'll update my daily HP increase + BobTHJ's
18 points + my 80 macks on the wiki later. I won't change comex's HP for the
moment since I think that's up in the air right now.

Hose, will you support the motnw change you suggested so I can actually do
it?

0x44, I can't get to your blueprints and devices display right now, but the
last time I saw it all the non-unique blueprints created by last nweek's
proposals were listed as devices rather than blueprints. I, uh, Challenge
your Public Display. I think that means you have a Jiffy to correct it.

Billy Pilgrim.