Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:00:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal Business

I withdraw Proposal 255.

There are 5 proposals below, which I am submitting. Most of them deal with
HP and are a result of my feeling that it is currently too hard (impossible)
to even come close to killing anyone... We need more firepower!

I submit the following proposal, entitled "Treasonous Factions" which
extends the definition of blood betrayal to include faction activity:
{
In Rule 15, replace the text:
{{
Voting AGAINST a Proposal whose Author is currently one's Twin constitutes a
Felony known as Blood Betrayal, punishable by a fine of exactly m100.
Committing Blood Betrayal multiple times in a given nweek cannot result in
more than a single punishment.
}}
by the text:
{{
Voting AGAINST a Proposal whose Author is currently one's Twin constitutes a
Felony known as Blood Betrayal, for which both the minimum and maximum
punishment is a fine of m100. Having Given one's Allegiance to a Faction
that Votes AGAINST a Proposal whose Author is currently one's Twin also
constitutes Blood Betrayal. Committing Blood Betrayal multiple times in a
given nweek cannot result in more than a single punishment.
}}
}

The proposal below is largely ripped from Dominov's proposal on Hit Points
and conflicts with it. The difference is that in mine, HP is recovered more
slowly and maximum hp for any player is set to whatever they have at the end
of this nweek or 10, if they have 10 or less HP then.

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "I WANNA KEEP MY SCAM-HEALTH!":
{
Conflict: Proposal 272 (No immortals, please.) by Dominov

Replace Rule 24 with the following:
{{
There is an attribute "Hit Points", also known as "HP", with a scope of all
Players, a range of all non-negative integers, and a default value of 10.

If a Player's Hit Points would ever be set to a value less than 0, it is
instead set to 0. Any Player whose Hit Points equal 0 is considered to be
"Dead". All other players are considered to be "Alive".

There is an attribute "Maximum Hit Points" with a scope of all players, a
range of all non-negative integers, and a default value of 10. Thrice per
nweek (at the end of ndays 4, 8, and 12), any player who is "Alive" whose
hit points are lower than his attribute "Maximum Hit Points" shall recover
1 hit point up to the value of their attribute "Maximum Hit Points."

A Player may not perform any action that directly causes the Hit Points of
another Player who is currently his Twin to be reduced.
}}

Upon the adoption of this Proposal, all Players' Maximum Hit Points
attribute is set equal to the number of Hit Points they currently have or,
if
they currently have less than 10 Hit Points, to 10.
}

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Magick":
{
The following non-unique Blueprint is created:
{{
Name of Blueprint: Alchemy Kit
Price: m50
Name of Device: Potion
Power: Drink
    Effect: Device owner's Hit Points are increased by 3, or up to his
Maximum Hit Points if an increase of 3 would make his Hit Points greater
than his Maximum Hit Points. Device ceases to exist.
    Conditions: Device owner is not Dead. Device owner has not triggered the
Drink power during the current or previous nday.
    Trigger: Game Action by owner, clearly indicating target player.
}}
}

 I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Michael Crichton Rhymes With
Frighten":
{
The following non-unique Blueprint is created:
{{
Name of Blueprint: Michael Crichton's Prey
Price: m225
Name of Device: NanoSwarm
Power: Unleash
    Effect: All Active players who are Alive and whose DNA includes a target
character lose 2 Hit Points and do not automatically recover anymore Hit
Points (as per Rule 24) during the current nweek. Device ceases to exist.
    Conditions: Device owner is not Dead. The Unleash power has not been
triggered with the same target character during the current nweek.
    Trigger: Game Action by owner, clearly indicating target character.
}}
}

 I submit the following Proposal, entitled "I've been watching a little too
much 30 Rock":
{
The following unique Blueprint is created:
{{
Name of Blueprint: Norse Mythology
Name of Device: Hammer of Thor
Power: Jenga Smash
    Effect: All players of a target Level who are Alive lose 4 Hit Points.
    Conditions: Device owner is not Dead. The Jenga Smash power has not been
triggered during the current nweek.
    Trigger: Game Action by owner, clearly indicating target Level.
}}
}

Billy Pilgrim