Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 05:14:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Anti-Proposal: B-Agora Swap

On Jan 1, 2008 11:48 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmmm, I don't think it's a proposal. Plus, even if it passes, the list of
> players as well as everything about the game of B (even its name, that's a
> rule!) will be transported to Agora. And vice versa. In other words, no real
> effect?

Only if it passes in both nomics.  If it passes in only one of them,
that one ceases to exist, and pikhq fulfills his new years resolution
of destroying B Nomic.

I submit the following proposal, entitled "Stop it, Traitor":

{{
Create a new rule entitled "Treason" with the following text:

{{{
The External Force known as Josiah Worcester cannot become a Player,
nor can any External Force controlled by the person known as Josiah
Worcester.  If he is a Player, he immediately ceases to be a Player.
}}}
}}

--Wooble