ihope on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:44:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Sane Points

I submit a Proposal with the Title "Sane Points". Body:

{Amend Rule 17, "Points", by adding a paragraph to the bottom:

"There is an attribute Score with a Scope of all Players, a Range of
all non-negative integers, and a Default Value of 0."

Set every player's Score equal to their score.

Amend Rule 17, "Points", by removing the first paragraph and adding
the following to the remaining paragraph:

"A Player's Score may also be referred to as the number of Points that
he has; therefore, for example, a Player "gaining 3 Points" means that
3 is added to his Score."

Replace all references to "score", "scores", "point" and "points" in
the Rules with "Score", "Scores", "Point" and "Points", respectively.}

I'm assuming that only Players' points currently mean anything, and
that all references to "score" and "points" are actually referring to
these.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII