0x44 on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:32:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Creating a blueprint.

Without two objections, and as a game action on behalf of the Ministry
of Goods, I intend to create the following non-unique Blueprint:

Arabidopsis
{{
    Device: Mutation Ray
    Price: m250
    Power: Don't try to out-weird me, Three-Eyes.
       Effect: One character of a Player's DNA string is altered to the
character of the Owner's choice.
       Conditions: Target Player must be alive, and the target Player
may not have the same DNA at the time of use. The Mutation Ray has not
been used within six rdays.
       Trigger: Game Action by Owner, clearly indicating the target of
the Ray, the old two-character DNA string, and the new two-character DNA
string.
}}

0x44;