Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:47:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Usurpation

Though it is by now futile to do so, I object on the grounds that pikhq is
attempting to usurp using an obsolete mechanism that has remained in the
rules through proposal parsing mishaps and will soon vanish via Mr. Fixit.
Try again when the retainer is actually defined/important.

Billy Pilgrim