Justin Ahmann on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:13:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 72: Answer

I claim this answer to be CONSISTENT with the Cwn.

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Hill <adamahill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:54:16 PM
Subject: [s-b] Consultation 72: Answer

Cheers, all. Here is my answer to Consultation 72:

Answer: TRUE.

Wooble sent a message to the Public Forum declaring his attempt to
"deregister" as a Player. Rule 1-4 states that "A Player may cease to be a
Player by Forfeiting the game" and provides no other means for leaving the
game (except the removal of a Player with 3 support). A Player is an
Outsider (Rule 1-4) and an Outsider is a Game Object (Rule 1-3). Rule 1-2
states that "Game Objects can only be created, destroyed, or modified if
allowed by the Rules, in a manner explicitly governed by the Rules."

In his attempt to "deregister" himself, Wooble tried to modify or destroy a
Game Object in a manner that is not explicitly allowed by the Rules. He,
thus, did not make a Game Action (see rule 1-10), and he was a Player at the
time that Consultation 72 was submitted.

Thanks,
Anything McGee

[[P.S.: Sorry, Hose, but they were fresh out of World War Z.]]