Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:46:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] In case "Win by Paradox" happens

On Dec 27, 2007 2:42 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Is it possible to truthfully say that the Priest's answer to this Consultation will be in the affirmative, as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
> }
>
> Unbeliever: Wooble
> }
>
> Codae

This is Consultation 73, and I ZOT it as a blatant attempt to take
advantage of a badly-worded Paradox rule that doesn't exist yet..
Paradoxes in the actual gamestate might be a good grounds for a win;
the ability to submit paradoxical questions as consultations shouldn't
be.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/