0x44 on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:54:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal.

{{
    Amend Rule 1-4 changing
    {{
        An External Force may become a Player by posting a message to a
Public Forum containing
        a request to become a Player and a uniquely identifying name
that e wishes to be known by.
    }} to read {{
       An External Force may request to become a Player by posting a
message to a Public Forum
       containing a request to become a Player and a uniquely
identifying name that e wishes to be
       known by.

       An External Force becomes a player upon recognition by the
Registrar. Recognition must be
       granted within two ndays or ndelays.
    }}

    All PEPs are granted a filthy, oily, ragged commemorative "I
survived two straight nweeks emergencies, and all I got was this filthy,
oily, ragged t-shirt" t-shirt.

    Wooble's Refresh Proposal is passed unchanged.

    Wooble's name is changed to elbooW.

    Codae is deregistered and forbidden from reregistering until he has
written a five page book report on Historical Dictators.

}}

0x44;