Mike McGann on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:57:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Stop!

Stop!

Let's do it this way.

One of two things happened:

* Codae is dictator
* Codae is not dictator

Some believe the first is true, some believe the second is true. In the
event that the first is true, it is the will of B Nomic that Codae repeals
his dictatorship as specified in the Victory Conditions:

{{
Trigger: A rule is created whose text reads, in its entirety, "The player
named X may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.", where X is
replaced by the name of a current player.

Victors: The player whose name is in the aforementioned rule.

Prize: A Jeweled Crown and Scepter.

Cleanup: None - the dictator could simply turn one off if there were one.
However, it is considered good form for the dictator to close whatever
loophole allowed em to become dictator, and then to repeal eir dictatorship.

}}
So, I ask Codae, no matter what the actual state of the game is at this
time, to repeal his dictatorship and then we can sort all of this out.

- Hose