Josiah Worcester on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:13:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Strictly speaking, it's illegal, but...

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 19:04:47 Justin Ahmann wrote:
> You're not allowed to do that.  I amended Rule 1-10, see?
>
> For insolence, I deduct 3 points from your score.
>
> I remove "unless that Game Action was to declare another Game Action
invalid, or to submit a consultation" from Rule 1-10.

> I declare your declarations of invalidity in the message below invalid, as
only the Player named Codae (aka the Grand Chancellor of B) may declare
actions invalid.

> The Grand Chancellor of B

I hit my panic button.
The AFO hits its panic button.
Agora's Child requests to join.
Agora's Child hits its panic button.
The Nonlogic Nomic requests to join.
The Nonlogic Nomic hits its panic button.
Welcome back to your regularly scheduled state of emergency.