Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:28:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting + Some Game Actions

On 12/9/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2007 6:57 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
>
> > As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-17 to 1-22.
> > As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-1 to 1-17.
>
> I declare both of these actions to be Invalid.  And I think I'm
> beginning to like this ridiculous procedure.

I submit the following Consultations:

{
"As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-17 to 1-22" is valid.

Unbeliever: Wooble

Reasoning: I think Rule 1-8 is pretty clear...
}

{  "As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-1 to 1-17" is valid.

Unbeliever: Wooble

Reasoning: No seriously, just read rule 1-8... :-p
}

I humbly ask the Minister of Questions to assign these Consultations to
Priest Hose. Hose is the Player whose Repeal Proposal (Number 205) was
affected by these Actions.

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Give Hose (and Democracy!) what
they want":

{
Repeal Rule 1-22.

If the Player named "Billy Pilgrim" is to receive any Points for this
Proposal Winning or Passing, according to the Rules, he does not receive
said points.

If the Player named "Billy Pilgrim" is to lose any Points for this Proposal
Failing, according to the Rules, he does lose said points.
}

Billy Pilgrim