Josiah Worcester on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:48:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Accessorizing

On Saturday 08 December 2007 13:32:31 Justin Ahmann wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Question:
> {
> To spend 10 trout to purchase a yellow-orange Jester's Cap is valid.
> }
> Reasoning:
> {
> Trout are not referenced in the Rules, and thus nothing to do with them is
regulated.  The same goes for Jester's Caps of any color.
> }
> Unbeliever:
> {
> Wooble
> }
> }
> I request the number 317.8735217.
>
> Codae

I create the following agreement:
1) Every player may, at any time, obtain 10 Trouts.
2) Every player may, at any time, spend 10 Trouts to obtain a Jester's Cap of
any color or with any logo on it.
3) This is intended to be an Agreement in B Nomic.
4) This is a public contract in Agora.
5) A Trout is a kind of currency in Agora; its recordkeepor is pikhq.
6) A Jester's Cap is a kind of asset in Agora; its recordkeepor is pikhq.
7) A Jester's Cap may be put on or taken off.

The AFO joins the above contract.
Agora's Child joins the above contract.
I join the above contract.

I obtain 10 Trouts.
I spend 10 Trouts to obtain a Jester's Cap with the Agoran escutcheon upon it.
I put on said Jester's Cap.