Mike McGann on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 04:44:26 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Answer to Consultation 63

> {
> Question:  Should the above Consultations, based on the Rules, be ZOTTED?
> Reasoning:  The format is explicitly condoned in Rule 1-10, but the format
> also appears malformed (to the Supplicant).
> Unbeliever: BobTHJ
> }

Note that this answer applies to the above Consultations being
Consultations 59, 60, 61, 62 and not to any other Consultations that
may be located above this one in other Public Displays.

I answer Yes.

Reasoning:
Rule 2-5 states that a Consultation must be a question that permits a
yes or no reply. While the statement could be asserted, in an awkward
way, to be true or false, it is not a question and should be ZOTTED.
Spamming claims against all actions by calling them invalid may
deadlock the game so I don't recommend doing that.

- Priest Hose