Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:09:29 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Some Game Actions

On Dec 6, 2007 5:48 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I write "X" on my Panic Button.
>
> I give my Panic Button to Goethe.
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Does the Panic Button belonging to the Player named Goethe have "X"
> written on it as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
> }

This is Consultation Number 56 and I assign it to Priest Goethe. Anything
written on your panic button?

> I press my Panic Button, turning it On.
>
> I give my Panic Button to Wonko.
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Is the Panic Button belonging to the Player named Wonko On as of the time
> of submission of this Consultation?
> }

This is Consultation Number 57. I assign it to Priest Wonko. How's your
panic button?

> I press pikhq's Panic Button, turning it On.
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Is the Panic Button belonging to the Player named pikhq On as of the time
> of submission of this Consultation?
> }

This is Consultation Number 58 and I assign it to Priest pikhq. Have you
been keeping your panic button to yourself?

Billy Pilgrim