Aaron Coquet on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:11:51 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 134

My votes are as follows:
    * Proposals/0180 = FOR
    * Proposals/0181 = FOR
    * Proposals/0183 = FOR
    * Proposals/0184 = FOR (we need a Bot to do this, otherwise it's
just too much work. But we'll repeal it if it gets out of hand,
right?)
    * Proposals/0185 = FOR
    * Proposals/0188 = AGAINST
    * Proposals/0190 = FOR
    * Proposals/0191 = AGAINST
    * Proposals/0193 = FOR
    * Proposals/0194 = FOR
    * Proposals/0196 = AGAINST (what happens when a Game Object that
(most if not) all of us agree exists, is no longer defined by the
rules? Without rule 3-12, how is the Hand Grenade defined?)
    * Proposals/0197 = AGAINST (I submit consultations when I think
I'm going to win, or when I don't know the answer)
    * Proposals/0198 = FOR (This message sponsored by the Campaign for
Real Time)
    * Proposals/0199 = AGAINST (Otherwise, people will grab all of the
ministries at the last second, and get mucho points)
    * Proposals/0200 = FOR (I think it's a good idea, but I'm not sure
exactly what it does)
    * Proposals/0202 = FOR
    * Proposals/0203 = AGAINST (I do *NOT* want to be a part of Agora.
Nothing against them, but B is enough!)
    * Proposals/0204 = FOR
    * Proposals/0205 = AGAINST (Do we really need to be able to speed
the process up? What happens to the regualr voting process in the mean
time?)
    * Proposals/0206 = FOR
    * Proposals/0207 = FOR
    * Proposals/0208 = FOR
    * Proposals/0209 = FOR
    * Proposals/0210 = FOR (although it's not very speedy if we have
to wait an additional 24 hours to increment, huh?)
    * Proposals/0211 = FOR
    * Proposals/0212 = AGAINST (I don't think it's obsolete)
    * Proposals/0213 = FOR (changing Rules to reflect Reality >
Changing reality to reflect rules > having rules which do not reflect
reality.)
    * Proposals/0214 = FOR (Although I fear the organizational mess it
might become)
    * Proposals/0215 = AGAINST
    * Proposals/0216 = AGAINST
    * Proposals/0217 = AGAINST

We should Panic more often... lots of stuff happens!

--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman