Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:00:33 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] First Ballot

The Pause is at 5. PEPs may now vote for the Refresh Proposal to implement.

I'm distributing a complex Ballot to (hopefully) avoid a Consulation
after the Emergency from invalidating the whole process.

The following Refresh Proposal is, in my opinion, unambiguously legal.:

* Billy Pilgrim's RP:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Billy_Pilgrim

The following Refresh Proposals have been neither retracted nor
revised, and are legal if their submitters are PEPs (which I think AFO
unambiguously is, and Dice Master probably has a good argument in
favor):

* AFO's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/AFO

* Dice Master's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Dice_Master

This Refresh Proposal would, if adopted, retroactively make the
procedure that adopted it and the retraction of its earlier versions
legal, so votes forf it will be counted toward this proposal and not
any others by the same author:

* Wooble's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Wooble

The following Refresh Proposals have been revised by their authors.
While this is of questionable legality, I will, if one of these is
adopted, implement it in its most recently revised form and ask that
the Oracle and/or Priests involved in contesting it endeavor to
establish its legality as being within the spirit of the rules:

* Aaron C's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Aaron_C

* Codae's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Codae

The following RP was revised by its author, who presumably no longer
endorses the adoption of this version.  Since the latest revision was
submitted by Billy Pilgrim,I suggest that supporters of this revision
vote for Billy Pilgrim's RP, and if this one is selected I will
implement it in its original version:

* BobTHJ's (old) RP:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Refresh_Proposals/BobTHJ&oldid=3360

The following RP's have been withdrawn by their authors, and are
presumably no longer endorsed by them.  I suggest that no one votes
for them, but if one of them is selected I will assume that the will
of B is that both retraction and withdrawal are illegal, and thus I
will implement them in their original versions.:

* Will's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Will

* 0x44's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/0x44

* Hose's RP: http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Refresh_Proposals/Hose

--EC Wooble