Mike McGann on Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:14:15 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Hose's Refresh Proposal, Part 2

Bribery? I should have saved the IRC log. I think plagiarism is more
of a problem these days. See Wikipedia for examples.

I submit the following Refresh Proposal:

{{
1. All Waiting Consultations are ZOTTED.

2. In Rule 1-17, remove the words "any or".

3. All Factions cease to be Factions.  Any Player who could not pass a
Membership Test were one to be administered is deregistered.

4. In Rule 1-2, add the text, at the end: "Game Objects that are not
Outsiders can only be created, destroyed, or modified if allowed by
the Rules, in a manner explicitly governed by the Rules. [[Note that
while Outsiders are exempt from this rule, their Attributes within the
game are also Game Objects and are not themselves Outsiders, so an
Outsider's Attributes are
subject to this rule.]]"

5. Any existing Blueprints are destroyed. Any devices created during
nweek 134 are destroyed, and any macks spent by Players for their
purchase are restored.  [[I don't believe this will effect the Public
Display of Players' macks; none of these purported purchases were
actually deducted on the display.]]

6. The Clock is set to nday 8 nweek 134 nyear 14, third era of B
Nomic, and the ndelay is set to the value of the Pause.

7. Create a new Rule titled "Souvenirs" with the following text:
{{
There exists a type of Game Object called a Souvenir. There exists an
Attribute named Souvenir Name with a Scope of all Souvenir Objects.
There exists an Attribute named Souvenir Owner with a Scope of all
Souvenir Objects and a Range of all Players. Souvenirs can only be
created or destroyed by a Proposal that Passes.
}}

8.
Create a Souvenir Object with a Souvenir Name of "M.C. Hammer
Commemorative CD" with a Souvenir Owner of "Hose".
Create a Souvenir Object with a Souvenir Name of "Thrown Moldy Leather
Gauntlet" with a Souvenir Owner of "Wooble".
Create a Souvenir Object with a Souvenir Name of "AFO Membership Card"
with a Souvenir Owner of "comex".
Create a Souvenir Object with a Souvenir Name of "Silly Hat" with a
Souvenir Owner of "BobTHJ".
Create a Souvenir Object with a Souvenir Name of "MiniMinistry of
Argumentation Medal of 'Is-not-Is-too!'" with a Souvenir Owner of
"Billy Pilgrim".

9. The Player named "0x44" receives m910.
}}

- Hose