Justin Ahmann on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 02:09:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

I am revising my Refresh Proposal (but I still think Hose (not Wooble) won.).

Proposal:
{

All Devices not named "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch" are destroyed.

All Blueprints are destroyed.

Add a rule to Section 1:

{
If an action is mentioned in the Rules, it is illegal for a Player to perform such action unless the Rules explicitly allow said action to be performed by the aforementioned Player in the current gamestate, or, in a sentence not part of Comment Text, describe such a Player performing said action.

The following actions are legal to perform unless such performance constitutes an illegal action due to a rule other than this one:
to designate, deem, consider, or say anything to be anything
to attempt to organize the Procedure described in Rule 0
to maintain a Public Display
to Forfeit the game
}

Any Player or Faction by the name of "Agora", "Dice master", or "AFO" ceases to be a Player or Faction.

The Player named Hose receives an M. C. Hammer commemorative CD.

The Minister of Questions is required to update the "Justice" section of the B Nomic wiki as soon as possible.  [[I'm the Priest for Consultation 42, but I can't find its text.]]

Rule 0-42 (if it exists) is repealed.

}