Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:29:56 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 46

On Nov 25, 2007 11:16 AM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I ask that the Oracle ZOT Consultation Number 46.
>
> Blueprints are not owned by anyone and therefore, the question can not
> be answered true or false.
>
> - Priest Hose

He Speaketh the Truth. I had anticipated this yet consider that the question
is perfectly answerable by the answer NO, for the simple reason that no one
can own a blueprint, Artisan included. Blueprints do not have an Owner
attribute.

That said, I defer to the Priest's reasoning and ZOT this consultation for
being "irrelevant". My reasoning matches that of Priest Hose.

Billy Pilgrim