comex on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:05:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation

On 11/23/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I consider that this consultation is relevant, beyond the immediate status
> of the mediawiki software, to the fundamental definition of an Outsider.
>
> I reassign this consultation to Priest comex.
>
> Billy Pilgrim

The B wiki is explicitly named as a Public Display in the Rules, but
nowhere are Public Displays named Objects and I do not think they were
intended to be such.  Objects should only be considered implicitly
defined when they are platonic entities, i.e. part of the gamestate.
However, Public Displays are the pragmatic mechanism by which objects'
state is shown to the world.  While having the wiki be an outsider
would be easy to implement with the current rules, it is not currently
implemented that way.

I answer consultation 41 No.