Aaron Coquet on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 00:58:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 132

That was unnecessarily terse. My apologies. My boss walked around the
corner.

I meant to say that I would be happy to update the wiki, but I haven't
gotten the hang of wikicode + B code. if someone else could do this for, you
know, posterity, or something, that would be awesome.

--
Aaron