Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:44:15 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] usurpation

I usurp the Ministry of Foreign Relations.

(Note: this only becomes effective in 2 ndays if there haven't been 2
objections.  This makes the above wording seem rather inaccurate if
within the rules, and while I still prefer it to Agora's "I intend,
without 2 objections, to X" followed by announcing that you do X when
the deadline for objections has passed, maybe our dependent actions
could use a bit more tweaking even after the current proposal that
seems likely to pass)

As Ambassador, I am (will be?  shall having been doing?) taking the
Game Action within Agora of registering B Nomic as a Player.

(This one takes effect in 2 ndays if it has 2 support, I'm actually
Ambassador in 2 ndays, and it's legal for me to do so within Agora
(which I think it is))

--Wooble