Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:15:34 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] I join.

Alright, Agoran "spy". Let's see you jump through a few hoops... :-D (Sorry,
but hey...)

According to our Rule 1-4, you have not really taken any steps to become a
Player of B. I suggest you do so.

Furthermore, I am submitting you to a Membership Test, as per Rule 1-17.
Please prove that:

- You are unique from all other sentient beings.
- You can refer to yourself in the first person singular without being
awkward. (DONE)
- You can send, and receive a reply to, an email to another entity. (DONE)
- You are capable of thought as an individual.

Thank You,

Billy Pilgrim