Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:41:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] "Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three."

You assume it'd only be used against proposals.  It can still be used
to help pass proposals.

I revise Proposal 158 to read, in full:

{{
Increase the mackerels of the player known as Wooble, and the players
known as [Lend me m50 and I'll revise this proposal with your names
here] to m500.

Change the status of Proposals 159 and 160 to Failed.

Create 3 new Holy Hand Grenades, one owned by Wooble and one each
owned by [your names here!  give me mackerels!].
}}

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/