Mike McGann on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:27:16 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Action: Taking Ministry and Submitting a Consultation

I take the Ministry of Questions.

I submit the following as a Consultation:
{{
The Question:
Is the Blueprint for the Device named the "Holy Hand Grenade of
Antioch" invalid because it had no authority to define Powers for the
Device?

Unbeliever:
Billy Pilgrim [[by the way, I like the new name. Easier to spell!]]

Reasoning:
Rule 3-12 says that a Blueprint "specifies a set of Attributes (except
for device owner), Properties, and default states that can be used to
define a device." The Rule does not explicitly state that it can
specify Powers. A Power is not an Attribute, Property, or default
state as defined by the Rules. Therefore, a Blueprint cannot specify
any Powers for a Device.
}}

I assign this Consultation to a Consultation Number of 35.

I select Wooble to be the Priest for the Consultation with a
Consultation Number of 35.

[[Any chance of getting a wiki account soon?]]

- Hose and Oracle Hose