Mike McGann on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:09:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Don't Dally and Tally

I submit the following proposal, named "Don't Dally and Tally":

{{
Amend Rule 2-2 by inserting the following paragraph under the heading
of "Tallying the votes":
{{
A Proposal's Stamina is equal to the sum of the Vote Power of the
Registered Voters whose Final Vote on that Proposal is FOR, plus the
sum of the Vote Power of the Registered Voters whose Final Vote on
that Proposal is AGAINST.
}}

Amend Rule 2-2 by inserting the following text as a list item to the
top of the list under the heading of "Tallying the votes":
{{
Each Open proposal with a Stamina less than the Quorum becomes Pending.
}}

Amend Rule 3-5 by replacing the following paragraph:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek, the players that voted in the previous
nweek gain the "Active" property, the players that failed to vote in
the previous nweek lose the "Active" property.
}}
with:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek, the Players that failed to vote in the
previous nweek lose the "Active" property. A Player that posts to a
Public Forum gains the "Active" property.
}}
}}

[[Let's make sure we always have enough people voting so that a
proposal can't slip in and Pass with one vote. Also, Players should be
active if they participate in any way. You shouldn't have to wait for
an end of a voting session to change state.]]

- Hose