Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:47:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Action: Creating Miniministry of Tomfoolery

Great, thanks.

I shall then update the player list and remove Primo Corporation from it, by
virtue of it no longer having any members that are also B Nomic players
(rule 5-2). That is, some players of B ceased to be Primo members when it
disbanded.

Also, I assign myself the ministries of Goods and Society. (already done, I
know, just so no smart alek can claim I never rightfully had them since my
initial claim to the ministries happened while Hose still controlled them.

bad_leprechaun