Charles Schaefer on Sat, 4 Aug 2007 19:59:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultations on Primo

2007/8/3, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On 8/3/07, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I submit the following consultations, requesting that the Minister
> > assign them all to the same priest to answer:
> > {
> > Prior to Consultations 27 & 28 becoming pondered Primo Corporation was a
> Player.
> > }
>
> This is Consultation 31.

In Consultation 26, Priest Antonio notes that Proposal 130 changed the
gamestate to "a state where Primo Corp's votes were valid", which must mean
that Primo fulfilled the requirements for being a "registered voter", since,
by rule 2-2 only registered voters are able to vote on proposals. I cannot
find any other mention in the rules of the phrase "registered voter", but
game custom seems to establish that registered voters and players are the
same, so Primo corp must have been a player at that point since its votes
were counted.

I rule TRUE.

> {
> > Primo Corpotation never took any action that would forfeit its status
> > as a Player nor did any other game action or rule cause Primo
> > Corporation to cease to be a player.
> > }
>
> This is Consultation 32.

Consultation 28 (which seems to be a game action to me) causes Primo to
cease being a player. I rule FALSE.

> {
> > Primo Corporation never took any action that would cause it to become
> > a Faction as per rule 5-2
> > }
>
> This is Consultation 33.

I rule this TRUE. Primo still has at least one player that is a member of B
Nomic and B Nomic appears to still recognize it as an agreement.

> I believe the answers on all three of the above are quite clear, and
> > thus should override the previous incorrectly answered consultations.
> > In addition, as CEO of Primo Corporation, I formally protest the
> > judicial activism shown in Cosultations 27 & 28, revoking Primo's
> > status as a player regardless of the rules.
> >
> > BobTHJ
> >

> I assign Consultations 31, 32, and 33 to Charles.
>
> --
> Geoffrey Spear
> http://www.geoffreyspear.com/

Signed,

King Charles

This message is the property of the sender and/or his affiliates. It may be
legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise
reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any
individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking
of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this message. Thank you.