Antonio Dolcetta on Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:01:13 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] I'll make my own faction then

I have in my hand a piece of white paper.

I write on this piece of Paper:
   I am a piece of paper, I consent to whatever Antonio wishes me to
consent.

The piece of paper is an external force.

I make the following agreement with the piece of paper.

x 1. This is an agreement governed by the Rules of Bnomic.
x 2. This agreement shall not impair the ability of the parties to act
x    individually.
x 3. Parties to this agreement are the player known as Antonio and
x    a piece of paper.
x 4. This agreement is known as The Paper Tiger. Parties to this
x    agreement are known as members.
x 5. Members agree to be bound by this agreement. Members may cease to
x    be bound and leave the agreement at any time by giving notice to
x    all other members. This agreement shall terminate if there are
x    less than two members.
x 6. Any member may act on behalf of The Paper Tiger with the
x    unanimous consent of the other human members. Any member may
x    announce his consent to an action that has not yet been
x    performed.
x 7. Members shall ensure that The Paper Tiger obeys the rules of
x    Bnomic.
x 8. This agreement may be modified in any way with the unanimous
x    consent of all human members.
x 9. New members are admitted in this agreement by unanimous consent of
x    all human members.

The piece of paper consents to be a member of The Paper Tiger. I consent
to be a member of The Paper Tiger.

The Paper Tiger hereby joins B nomic as a Faction.