Antonio Dolcetta on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:31:47 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Voting Results nweek 127

I assign myself the Ministry of Change

here are the voting results, note that according to Consultation 15
Primo Corporation's Votes as submitted on Primo's Behalf from BobTHJ are
invalid. I have prepared two tables of results, one disregarding primo's
votes and one counting them (I believe the first one is correct)

Here goes:

Legend:
A = AGAINST
F = FOR
P = ABSTAIN

           124   125  126   127   128  129  130   131   133   134
HoboJoe   A     F    F     F     F    F    F     F     A     A
Charles   F     F    A     F     F    F    A     F     F     F
Antonio   P     F    P     F     F    F    F     A     A     A
BobTHJ    A     F    A     A     F    F    F     F     F     F
Wooble    A     F    F     F     F    F    F     F     F     A
Peter     A     F    F     F     F    F    F     F     F     F
           1F/4A 6F   3F/2A 5F/1A 6F   6F   5F/1A 5F/1A 3F/2A 3F/3A
           Fail  Pass Pass  Pass  Pass Pass Pass  Pass  Pass  Fail

Counting Primo's Votes...
Primo     A     F    A     A     F    F    F     F     F     F
           1F/5A 6F   3F/3A 5F/2A 7F   7F   6F/1A 6F/1A 4F/2A 4F/3A
           Fail  Pass Fail  Pass  Pass Pass Pass  Pass  Pass  Pass