Daniel Lepage on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:29:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [Oracle] List of current Consultations

On 7/19/07, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/19/07, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Consultation 15
> > >
> > FALSE. The rules do not specifically allow that, and thus, according
> > to rule 1-15, Monopoly Mode, it is forbidden.
> >

> I claim this to be inconsistent. As discussed previously, by this
> logic none of us could function, since we all use our computers as a
> proxy for us to communicate in B Nomic. This is no different than
> Primo using its officers as a proxy on its behalf.

Well, the difference is that you're also a Game Object, and a Player
at that, and the rules don't allow one Player to take action on
another's behalf. We've had this argument before, when a player tried
to forfeit on behalf of another player, and this ruling is consistent
with that one.

I claim this to be Consistent.

--
Wonko