Roger Hicks on Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:10:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 127

My votes are below.

As CEO on behalf of Primo Corporation, Primo votes in the same manner as BobTHJ.

NOTE: To all those who believe Primo is my little puppet to do as I
wish, please note that the shareholders can override these default
votes I cast at any time through issue. I highly recommend you all
take the opportunity to acquire Primo shares and take part in this
successful corporation. By doing so you can influence the vote.

I hereby humbly request that the VPHR (Comex) issue an Employment
Notice for Primo AGAINST Proposal 126 with a fairly substantial wage.

And now, the votes:
> Prop #  Name                                    Author
> ------  --------------------------------------- ------
> 124     (untitled; sets Administrator to Peter) Comex
AGAINST
> 125     Emergency Procedure Fix Fix             Peter
FOR
> 126     Reject the artificial players           Peter
AGAINST
> 127     End Rule Tag                            Wonko
AGAINST
> 128     MiniMinistries                          Wonko
FOR
> 129     Scattering of the Ministries            Wooble
FOR
> 130     Checkpoint                              Peter
FOR
> 131     Update Proposal Definition              Peter
FOR
> 133     Fractional Votes                        Peter
FOR
> 134     Clock Stoppage for Ballot               Peter
FOR

BobTHJ