Daniel Lepage on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 05:43:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Reassignments; Consultation 23

On 7/10/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I assign Consultation 22 to Wonko, and respectfully suggest that he
> request that it be ZOTTED as no longer relevant (I don't believe I can
> legally unilaterally Zot a Consultation that is waiting for a new
> Priest to be assigned due to automatic reassignment).

I agree with Wooble, and request that Consultation 22 by ZOTTED on the
grounds that its claims about the gamestate are no longer relevant, and I
see no legal ambiguity that would be resolved by it; it is therefore moot.

--
Wonko