Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:11:10 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Reassignments; Consultation 23

Looks like I missed a couple of Waiting Consultations that need to be
reassigned at the start of the nweek.

I assign 15 to Zach.  The page for the Consultation says it was
assigned to Wonko, while the Justice page said it was assigned to
Primo Corporation.

I assign Consultation 22 to Wonko, and respectfully suggest that he
request that it be ZOTTED as no longer relevant (I don't believe I can
legally unilaterally Zot a Consultation that is waiting for a new
Priest to be assigned due to automatic reassignment).

I believe the Justice page on the wiki is now up to date, although
some subpages are missing.

Wooble