Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:10:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Let the Factions Vote, Option 1

I submit the following proposal:

__Let the Factions Vote, Option 1__
Dependencies: my "Fun with Factions" proposal
{{
  [[
  The "simple" model where each faction simply has one vote, and each
  player has one vote. The main downside I see is that it would
  encourage players to form small Factions just so that they get the
  extra vote.
  ]]

  In Rule 2-2, in the "Voting" section, change
  {{
  Any Player may submit a Vote on an Open proposal at any time. The
  Vote must be one of the words FOR, AGAINST, or ABSTAIN; other words
  are ignored.

  The most recent Vote on a proposal by a Player is called that
  player's Final Vote on that proposal.
  }}
  {{
  A Registered Voter is an Outsider that is allowed to vote on
  Proposals. All Players are Registered Voters.

  A Registered Voter may submit a Vote on an Open proposal at any
  time. The Vote must be one of the words FOR, AGAINST, or ABSTAIN;
  other words are ignored.

  The most recent Vote on a proposal by a Registered Voter is called
  that Registered Voter's Final Vote on that proposal.
  }}

  In the "Factions" section, create a new rule
  __Factions May Vote__
  {{
  All Factions are Registered Voters.
  }}