Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:22:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Oracle Report 22/06/07

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> Consultation 6
> Supplicant: Comex
>  > Is there a Consultation with a Question of:
>  >{{a forum is invalid if it does not allow players
>  > to communicate.}}?
>
> Assigned to: Wonko
> Answered: TRUE 21/06/2007 16.57

I claim this is Consistent.

> Consultation 7
> Supplicant: Optional
>  > A forum is invalid if it does not allow players to communicate.
>  > True or
>  > false?
> Unbeliever: Comex
> Assigned to: BobTHJ
> Answered: TRUE 21/06/2007 18.26
> Claimed inconsistent by BobTHJ 21 Jun 2007 17:33:01 -0700

I claim this is Inconsistent.

> Consultation 8
> Supplicant: Optional
>  > Public fora may not be designated via a game action.  True or false?
> Unbeliever: Comex
>
> Assigned to: Wonko
> Answered: TRUE 21/06/2007 16.57

I claim this is Consistent.

> Consultation 9
>
> Supplicant: Comex
>  > All Proposals created since Rule 2-2 was last amended have Proposal
>  > Numbers of null.  True or false?
>
> Assigned to: Wonko
> Answered: FALSE 21/06/2007 16.57

I claim this is Consistent.
Also, I think that we have a bunch of props that need to be numbered...

> Consultation 11
>
> Supplicant: Comex
>  > True or false: Is Primo Corporation a player?
>
> Assigned to: BobTHJ
> Answered: TRUE 21/06/2007 18.26
> Answer claimed inconsistent by Antonio 22 Jun 2007 10:43:42 +0200

I also claim this is Inconsistent.
(I think it's got more to do with the fact that Primo isn't capable of
taking actions in B Nomic than whether or not it passes our poor Turing
test criterion.)

> Consultation 12
>
> Supplicant: Zach
>  > Is a cooperation a single entity, capable of passing the Turing test?
>
> Assigned to: Wonko
> Answered: FALSE 21/06/2007 16.57
> Answer claimed inconsistent by BobTHJ 21/06/2007 18.26
> Answer claimed consistent by Antonio 22 Jun 2007 10:43:42 +0200

I claim this is Consistent.
(I'll also note that this is talking about Cooperations, not Corporations)

> Consultation 13
> Supplicant: BobTHJ
> {
> Question: True of false: Consultation #12 does not serve to prevent a
> corporation from becoming a player because it specifies that said
> corporation must pass "the Turing Test" instead of "a Turing Test"?
> Unbeliever: Wonko
> }
> Assigned to: Antonio (no other player eligible)
> Answered: FALSE 22 Jun 2007 12:14:45 +0200

I claim this is Consistent.

> Consultation 14
> Supplicant: BobTHJ
> {
> Question: True or false: A Player need not be capable of passing a
> Turing Test in order to remain a player.
> }
> Assigned to: Wonko (no other player eligible)
> Answered: TRUE 21/06/2007 19.21

I claim this is Consistent.

> Consultation 16
> Supplicant: Zach
> {
> Question: True or False: The Administrator (or other ruling or
> governing body) may cause an External Force which is also a Player to
> no longer be a Player if said Player can no longer meet the
> requirements to become a Player.
> }
> Assigned to: BobTHJ
> Answered: FALSE 21 Jun 2007 18:32:47 -0700

I claim this is Consistent.

--
Peter C.